 Castle / 19824
    TOWER CASTLE —Kevin Hall
   Hiya all.... As promised.... as I am back in Australia now and reunited with my lego, I have been happily building and have just finished a nice Norman Tower Castle. I have only done a couple quick pics to show for the moment. I will take some more (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.castle) !

        Re: TOWER CASTLE —Chris Gray
     (...) maybe. :-) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: TOWER CASTLE —James Brink
     (...) Looks great! I'm looking forward to the rest of the pictures! James (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: TOWER CASTLE —Benjamin Ellermann
     Hi Kevin, Your keep looks great. The snot technique used with the lattice windows creates a nice effect. I too am looking forward to more photos. The massing and roof of your Norman Keep are also good. Ben E. (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: TOWER CASTLE —Dale Stoltzfus
   Wow! Looking great! I love the lattice windows. The whole thing has an air of detail and "finishedness" about it that is very satisfying. I could sit and stare for hours. :D Can't wait for more and closer pictures. D-man. (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: TOWER CASTLE —Magnus Lauglo
   Awesome! Terrific details there. I guess I might have preferred the highlights/details in black rather than white, but that's a matter of personal taste rather than building skill. Would love to see more pic of course, is there an interior? Magnus (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: TOWER CASTLE —Kevin Hall
   (...) Thanx.... glad you like it.... the reason I used white not black is that real Norman tower castles dont use black corner stones... When I went to see Dover Castle and the Tower of London in England, they have a white corner stones... I (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.castle)