 Castle / 19817
Re: A windmill and five more shops/houses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 00:39:49 GMT

Man, that is a busy weekend!

I think my favorites are the four “other” buildings :) I really like how the first two have interesting shapes to them. I think all the color schemes are very nice. The last two are just plain great simple little shops/houses!

The red building has a very cool balcony. I especially like the hatch! I would like to see a window or something in the attic to make it feel a little less ‘top heavy’, which is something I’ve had a problem or two with looking back on some of my creations. I can’t wait to see what you do with the interior!

The base/balcony of the windmill is very nice. I think you could improve the top by adding some kind of roof, and also allowing the top part to swivel to catch the wind in any direction.

Anyway, great work! I wish I could make it to the show this weekend!

James