 Castle / 19799
Re: Cook's home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 12:08:32 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Here’s a medieval home I built. It went to Brickfest PDX with Lenny, so it may look familiar if you were there, but I finally put some pictures on the web:

http://www.ozbricks.com/bricktales/misc/castlemisc/castlemisc05.html

Looks nice, I like the texturing on the outside. The arches for the second floor roof are great. The cooking pot sitting on the flames is neat. I’m not sure about the arch behind the front door, was it intentional that a fig would have to duck, or was it a piece availability issue? Oh, and I dig that big window in the back. Seems great for mischievous kids to run by and grab a pie or loaf of bread cooling.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG