 Castle / 19743
    Re: Tolkien MOC links —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Thanks for collecting all those links! Great resource. Would you consider softening/whitening the background image a bit? Some of the text is hard to read, at least for me. (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Tolkien MOC links —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Hey Lar, I've heard that from others as well. I think the contrast is a little different on Mac monitors versus PC monitors, because some say that scenes are "too dark" when they look fine on my computer. I'll go back and come up with a (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Tolkien MOC links —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Very possible. Also I am on a laptop most of the time. (...) It's better, somewhat. However I am coming around to thinking that no background at all may be best (both my voyager and my mtw site need fixing!!!). ++Lar (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.castle)