 Castle / 19743
Re: Tolkien MOC links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 23:40:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hi all,

I've just gone through and done a massive update on my horribly-out-of-date list
of on-line Tolkien MOCs.  I'm sure there are cool things out there that I have
overlooked, and also with some things I do not have the builder's name.  If you
have a Tolkien MOC, or know of a cool one, could you check the list and see if
it's correct?

Here's the list:
http://www.ozbricks.com/bricktales/lotr/lotrlinks.html

Thanks,
Bruce

Thanks for collecting all those links! Great resource.

Would you consider softening/whitening the background image a bit? Some of the
text is hard to read, at least for me.