 Castle / 19725
    Re: A Tree (New pictures) —Chris Maddison
   (...) Now that is gorgeous. I love the little bird's nest too - nice touch. I can just imagine how a minifig would feel, coming over a hill, seeing this beast, gazing upward in wonder...(cue euphoric happy feeling)...aah. The only thing that could (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A Tree (New pictures) —Christian Treczoks
   (...) Thank you! The tree as shown on the photos is a little bit "misplaced" - I just put the tree module in a quickly-hacked-up plate to exhibit it as a standalone MOC. Terminally, it belongs into the yard of a guarded inn, next to a few fishing (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)