 Castle / 19716
Re: Wizard's fire spell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:31:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Laswell wrote:
   I know I’ve seen a long string of flames chained together before, but 1. I can’t find it, and 2. I can’t remember if this is the way they were attached. All I remember is that some mage was torching some beastie on the other side of a river.

Yes, that was me. It was actually this very same troll and wizard:

This pic is from the medieval layout we (IndyLUG) had at the Parent/Child Expo in Indianapolis in February. The bad guys were having a little trouble crossing the river since the bridge was blocked by the good guys, so this wizard found an alternate means of getting to his enemy.