 Castle / 19715
    Re: A Tree (New pictures) —Seth McCarus
   Christian, A very nice tree. It's great to see people creating Lego constructions, especially in minifig scale, based on what they're like in real life, as opposed to what "Lego" versions of those things are traditionally like (official sets, etc.). (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A Tree (New pictures) —Christian Treczoks
   (...) Basically, I am very, very bad at designing natural structures. So I build this tree from a set of very simple rules, and, luckily, I succeeded. It is just a kind of "evolutionary building" style, i.e. like a real tree, I placed branches and (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)