 Castle / 19684
  Re: James' Castle Project

(...) That is simply beautifull. The cliffs... the castle itself, and the landscape are amazing. And the courtyards of the castle look great, and the wooden scaffolding/crane is a very nice touch. One minor complaint. I dont really like the way your (...) (20 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: James' Castle Project

"Mark Williams" <Markwms@covad.net> wrote in message news:HwLGtL.21Bv@lugnet.com... (...) landscape (...) look (...) grass a (...) Thanks Mark. you are right, the grass needs to be defined more againt the rocks rather than being flush. I may well (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)