 Castle / 19613
Re: Sacre Blue! Someting is not quite right here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 14:00:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Todd Thuma wrote:
Hey what gives here?

Is this "legal?" While I like the look of the castle, is building with this
inferior material allowed?

(read above comments in a French accent).

;^)

Todd

Those rounded bricks look awfully good. And now they match LEGO colors! The only
drawback (well, besides not being LEGO) is that the rounded corners let a lot of
light through. But you could solve that by sandwiching a layer of regular bricks
between two layers of rounded bricks.

I wish MegaBloks offered them as a bulk pack. You get stuck with a lot of
plastic-and-fur beasts to get that many rounded bricks.

Marc Nelson Jr.