 Castle / 19612
Re: Sacre Blue! Someting is not quite right here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 05:19:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Todd Thuma wrote:
Hey what gives here?

Is this "legal?" While I like the look of the castle, is building with this
inferior material allowed?

You're right; that inferior material is not allowed.  The Brickshelf moderators
get TONS of pics that they have to go through every day, so it's relatively easy
for non-LEGO stuff to get through.  (The moderators mainly check for stuff like
people using an account for photos fom their vacation or stuff like that which
is REALLY non-LEGO.)  Of course, the cool part of that structure is the LEGO
part, so they may have allowed it since there is some LEGO in the MOC.  Just
report the folder to the administrator listed on the Brickshelf website, and
they'll take care of it.