 Castle / 19611
  Re: Blue Castle, a 25 year-old MOC

(...) SNIP (URL) SNIP (...) SNIP I saw this on brickshelf last nite & was totally wowed! this took me back to the days of looking at the old idea books (specifically Mary? & Bill? idea book #6000). there was a recent thread about the old lego (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Blue Castle, a 25 year-old MOC

(...) Hey Jeff, Thank you so much. I am, of course, proud of this castle; I've showed it to many people over the years, but it's strange to finally share it with my peers (not necessarily chronological peers as 'peers of interest') and not be so (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)