 Castle / 19602
    Re: Great Tower —Jason Spears
   (...) Well done. As others mentoined, lots of activity. It's obvious that you planned the interior details as you were building this up. I always seem to have a problem with that. Instead I end up detailing stuff once the exterior is finished. (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Great Tower —James Brink
   Hi Jason, Thanks for the compliments! I usually try to build the outer shell first and then go back and redo/rebuild as I add the interior. The reason for the black slopes is that those were what I had around, and I had already spent too much on (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)