 Castle / 19602
Re: Great Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:10:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brink wrote:
   The alphabet project continues...

Check it out at MOCPages

Well done. As others mentoined, lots of activity. It’s obvious that you planned the interior details as you were building this up. I always seem to have a problem with that. Instead I end up detailing stuff once the exterior is finished.

Question - where the slopes on the bottom of the walls black because that’s what you had around or was there another purpose?

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG