 Castle / 19589
    Re: Great Tower —James Brink
   (...) Thanks! (...) Yeah, this and the executioner are not really "set" creations. That's why I qualified the "set" goal with *most* :) I had to do some sort of great tower/keep, which doesn't lend itself to being an actual set. James (20 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Great Tower —Ley Ward
   (...) Excellent build, James. Lovely details, lots of fun. I was agreeing with the 'couldn't be a set' reasoning, and then I thought 'Why not?' What .castler, or kid who is into castles, wouldn't want this set?(1) No, it wouldn't be a big seller, (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)