 Castle / 1958
    And they hath been named... —Jeff Stembel
   Well, yesterday, my minifigs attacked me and tied me down until I promised to name them. After hours of hard and gritty negotiations, they agreed to let me up. Well, they now have names, and they are very happy with them, too. ;) Anyway, I just (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: And they hath been named... —Craig Hamilton
   (...) jeff ~ well, "guliver"... ;-) i can tell they're happy by all those smiles! ;-) you did a fantastic job of it too! great figs need great names, and now they've got 'em! i love all the welsh-ness! it made me get up and put on some lorenna (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: And they hath been named... —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Thanks! Ordinarily, I'm terrible at naming Characters, but I found a great resource called the NameDB. It has tons of names from just about every culture on the planet, along with meanings and variations. Chack it out at: (URL) (...) Hehe! I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)