 Castle / 1963
Re: And they hath been named...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 07:50:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
Well, yesterday, my minifigs attacked me and tied me down until I promised to
name them.  After hours of hard and gritty negotiations, they agreed to let me
up.  Well, they now have names, and they are very happy with them, too.  ;)

Anyway, I just thought you all would like to know.  :)  Check them out at my
site:
<http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/>

Jeff

jeff ~
  well, "guliver"... ;-) i can tell they're happy by all those smiles! ;-)
you did a fantastic job of it too! great figs need great names, and now
they've got 'em! i love all the welsh-ness! it made me get up and put on
some lorenna mc-kennitt! congratulations!

  later ~craig~