 Castle / 19579
  Re: Great Hall

(...) Ben, this is an excellent build. I'd have to agree with Marc that the castle wall with no windows is plain, i think at least one would have been fun. I do enjoy the plaster walls - something I'd never do b/c of the piece usage, but it is cool (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Great Hall

(...) Thank you. (...) Perhaps on my next moc I can try some snot experimentations for small windows to use in these situations :) (...) Yes, the plaster work took the most time and pieces. I had to search for white plates and was constantly running (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)