 Castle / 19562
    Fortified city gate —David Gregory
   This is a fortified city gate I made for the medieval layout at the Parent-Child Expo in Indianapolis. It sits on 2 baseplates, has a pair of large wooden doors in the middle, has a tower on each side and has a walkway above the gate that spans the (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: Fortified city gate —Benjamin Ellermann
   Hi David, Your fortified gate is very impressive. I like the size and massing. The doors have an excellent thickness and look very stout. Perhaps the elephant crouched down to get out :) Ben (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Fortified city gate —David Gregory
   (...) Thanks. The doors are 1 brick and 1 plate thick. That one picture with the rocks on the transparent bars is suppossed to show how they could withstand flying boulders from catapults. The elephant crouching is one idea I also had for it to get (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)