 Castle / 19527
  Re: Fisherman's House

(...) Sorry to replay to myself but I want to clearfy what I meant: I seen the boat he was building which is nice, but I meant I really think you should take a photo of him inside a brown small pirate ship holding the net in his hands with a few (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Fisherman's House

(...) Hi Yaron, There is a net inside the shop. I wanted to do the picture that you described, but a) someone did exactly that (and did a great job) for the contest on classic-castle and b) I couldn't find an illustration of what a medieval fishing (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)