 Castle / 19440
    Re: StudWars presents : .castle vs. .space !!! —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) I'm greeting this update with a huge saltlick. The Ender's Game movie has been stuck in about the same spot as it is now for at least 6 years. I recall looking up details on it back in grad school, and seeing basically the same information (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: StudWars presents : .castle vs. .space !!! —Daniel Rubin
     (...) Oh Gee, how could they possibly screw it up? ;) It's not like they will be going for a PG or at most a PG-13 rating. I wonder how they will portray the fact that Ender beats two kids to death rather brutally? Dan Rubin (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

        Re: StudWars presents : .castle vs. .space !!! —Wayne McCaul
   (...) This really sad. Apparently you're versed enough in both "Torque" and Briteny's videos and feel the need to reference them in them regular converstion. More than sad... it's downright tragic. :P (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)