 Castle / 1937
    Re: The Law of Falling Lego —Aaron West
   (...) of (...) then (...) bounce (...) I believe there is another related force involved here. Have you noticed that if you "create" from the spill method on a large floor of any type that gravity seems to cluster bricks together. As you sift, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Law of Falling Lego —Shiri Dori
   (...) for (...) The stated above is *exactly* why I (used to) build in a room with a marble- like tiled floor that is (other than bricks) totally empty, with all the pieces sorted into little yogurt cans (washed of course ;-) But this was an attic (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)