 Castle / 1930 (+5)
  Re: Castle World

(...) LOL, I'd love to get a handful of these (even if it hits my head first ;-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Character Subcategories

(...) I never played a D&D style game in my life, so I was expressing myself as a true ignoramus here -- nitpick all you want -- almost anyone would know more about this topic than myself. And I wasn't criticizing it at all, just pointing out that (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Better Character Category system??

(...) Yeah, I'd like to see someone do that guy ;-) I actually have something that gets close, except not evil. My magician (no name yet) for the king rides a flying horse (pegasus type). (...) Mm-hmm. I can't contribute in that area (I'm clueless (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  [CW] Member organization

I know I haven't answered a lot of questions recently, but I have been reading and re-reading all the posts and questions, and trust me, I have taken everything into account. I think all the questions will be answered by Friday. The main question (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Character Subcategories

(...) I think it does. I don't know too much about D&D or any roleplaying either, but this is definitely more continuous stories about your creations and such, maybe just a touch of roleplaying by the fact that over the web, people can have virtual (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact