 Castle / 193
  Re: Weapons for the Undead Army?

(...) enough (...) only (...) in (...) Black axes came in a many vintage castle sets - off the top of my head 6040,6041 (With the black sword) etc. There are many black spears in the indian subtheme. Also they have black bows and quivers which might (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Weapons for the Undead Army?

(...) Cool! Especially since these are on sale now! I'll have to check 'em out... DaveE (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Weapons for the Undead Army?

(...) bows (...) Black Katanas from the Ninja line come to mind. There's usually some parts auction going on, or about to happen - these are the best places to snag a particular item. Black spears, arrow sets, Katanas, hand axes, muskets, pistols, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Weapons for the Undead Army?

(...) Yeah, I tried them with the black ninja weapons, but it didn't really have the same feel... black spears and axes really work the best... and I'll have to see about black bows 'n arrows. (...) Don't quite think I'll go for muskets & pistols in (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Weapons for the Undead Army?

(...) see (...) 6718 Rain Dance Ridge has two bow & quiver sets and one spear. Also, I think it has been on clearance at TRU lately. Dan (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Weapons for the Undead Army?

(...) Yeah, actually the more I think about it, the more I'm thinking I underrated the Indian theme sets... They have a great selection of grey (all the better for castles), tree stumps (which I haven't seen anywhere else), greenery (great for (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Weapons for the Undead Army?

(...) see (...) Arrrrr, mayhap yer skellies pull not double duty as medieval and piratical undead? Read "On Stranger Tides" by Tim Powers. Just saw a great scythe made from a Lance, Katana, and connector (wish these things had names). Perfect for a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Weapons for the Undead Army?

(...) Alas, methinks thy words ring true. These minions of bone do make their existence solely within the realm of Castle... Ye shall know, however, that be it within the Lord's will, these un-fleshed mockeries of men may yet see the Seven Seas. Yet (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)