 Castle / 19291
  Would you every buy from this place?

(URL) I say no. I love the castle and super hero minifigs alsoi a few star wars ones are good buy at 115 bucksa pop come on. I wrote the guy an email and said he should have a sale or lowere his prices but i said it nicely. so what do you think. (20 years ago, 15-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Would you every buy from this place?

(...) I've seen his stuff over the years - it's up to the buyer, but my personal assessment is he overcharges so ridiculously that I won't come near him. Take a look at his weapons, for example - he's taken Jeff's Little Armory Weapons and Red (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Would you every buy from this place?

(...) Woah-woah! Look here (URL) are Jeff's (Blasterman, Little Armory) weapon's he's got there. He doesn't even mention Little Armory anywhere. (20 years ago, 15-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Would you every buy from this place?

(...) I am really amused by all the trouble this guy goes to to change all the names from copyrighted names (superguy, etc.) but he uses all the trademarked symbols on the figs. I wonder if most people even find this stuff on ebay. -Dan (20 years ago, 15-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Would you every buy from this place?

(...) I would never pay that much, but also I would never do that to a fig, or want one like that. It all depends on what you think they're worth. Like I always said growing up collecting baseball cards and stuff, the priceguide is there, but the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)