 Castle / 19175
  Re: Motion considerations when RCXing The Improved and New Old Miller Gustav's Post Mill

(...) Much snippage. Getting a powered axle through a turntable is a non-issue. Getting two through it is another thing, although not hard to do. I think the best implementation of such a device is in Jennifer Clark's fine JCB: (URL) under the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Motion considerations when RCXing The Improved and New Old Miller Gustav's Post Mill

(...) gears and clutches for that. I've tried a crude version locking differential boxes together, and driving off the gears on the ends though. Okay, two ways to get a simple two-shaft concentric drive: The first is, as mentioned above, use a (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, FTX)