 Castle / 19130
    Festival of the Moon: the PDX Classic-Castle Event —Leonard Hoffman
   Come One and Come All! Lord Marshal Leonhart of Tallahia invites you to the Festival of the Moon, to be held at Brickfest PDX. Merchants and Artisans will be temporarily relocating their shops and houses to Portland for what may be the largest (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

        Re: Festival of the Moon: the PDX Classic-Castle Event —Benjamin Ellermann
   I would also like to encourage people to bring CCC buildings to Portland. Even though I can not attend, I will send my City Gate and haycart with Lenny for everyone to see. (URL) Hopefully this will be a massive castle display! Ben E. (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, FTX)