 Castle / 19126
Re: Gravedigger and Cemetery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:20:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andrzej M. Szlaga wrote:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/shaggie/moc/castle/gravedigger/
I hope you like it,¬
¬
-- ¬
shgg.

Nice!  I like the tombstone with the rounded off top as well as the recently
moved earth - makes for a good effect.

I do have to wonder what the people think of the dead being burried within the
castle walls though ...

     -- Pawel

http://www.hostultra.com/~verneer/