 Castle / 19111
19110  |  19112
Subject:
Gravedigger and Cemetery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:06:55 GMT

Hello,

This is my new entry for CC contest: Gravedigger and Cemetery.
Gravedigger was one of the most important jobs in middle ages, maybe even more important than doctor. This guy here sure likes his job: he’s making the coffins, carving the tombstones and of course digging the graves. He lives in small shack next to the cemetery, but he’s too much of a drunkard to notice what’s happening at the cemetery at night...

I hope you like it,

--
shgg.