 Castle / 19117
  Butcher's Shop

Here is my latest creation, the Butcher's Shop: (URL) pics Front: (3 URLs) butcher has all kind of meats including beef, lamb, pork, poultry, and fish. I like the 4 part turkey the best: (URL) shop treats the half-timber style differently than most (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Butcher's Shop

(...) before, and your solution is elegant! Thanks for sharing this with us... spotlighted. (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Butcher's Shop

(...) look really good. I also like the turkey - great use of tan hands. Seeing all these quality shops and houses makes me ponder on how incredible of a castle layout we could have at an event like Brickfest ... -- Pawel (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Butcher's Shop

James.. that looks really good. Does it leave a small gap round the vertical edges of the window tho ?? (love the different meats btw) thanks (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Butcher's Shop

(...) Thanks! If you look at this picture: (URL) I can try to explain it. The window is 4 wide on a five wide area. At this point the sides have 'large' gaps which are made smaller by filling with a 1x4 tile. The front shutter clips of the window (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)