 Castle / 19128
Re: Butcher's Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 17:09:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey wrote:
James.. that looks really good. Does it leave a small gap round the vertical
edges of the window tho ??

Thanks!  If you look at this picture:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jbrink44/ButcherAdd/window.jpg I can try to
explain it. The window is 4 wide on a five wide area. At this point the sides
have 'large' gaps which are made smaller by filling with a 1x4 tile. The front
shutter clips of the window hold the tile from falling out of the front, and
well placed interior details hold it from falling into the interior. Now there
is a very slight gap that is about 1/3 to 1/4 of a tile thick. You have to look
very hard to see the gaps on the model. From 2 ft away I can't see them. I hope
this answers your question.

James