 Castle / 19116
  An Alchemist's Workshop and Home

Last week I made an alchemist's workshop. (URL) I hope you enjoy, and PLMKWYT. ~Kevin Blocksidge (20 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: An Alchemist's Workshop and Home

(...) Kevin, I like the concept of six chimneys in one tower. It's kind of bizzare, and it makes one wonder what used to be there in the first place. The alchemist seems to be a scavenger here - the house seems like it just latched itself onto the (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)