 Castle / 19123
Re: An Alchemist's Workshop and Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:50:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
Last week I made an alchemist's workshop.

<http://www.lugnet.com/~1763/castle/alchemist/
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/KBlock/Castle/Alchemist/thumb/1.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

I hope you enjoy, and PLMKWYT.

`~Kevin Blocksidge

Kevin,

I like the concept of six chimneys in one tower.  It's kind of bizzare, and it
makes one wonder what used to be there in the first place.  The alchemist seems
to be a scavenger here - the house seems like it just latched itself onto the
tower.

The insides are done well, but the one thing that bothered me a little about the
house is the roof.  It fit onto the base of the house too smoothly.  If you had
other layer of slopes acting as on overhang, it would give it some separation.

The MOC has a lot of personality - it would fit great in a story :)

     -- Pawel

http://www.hostultra.com/~verneer/