 Castle / 19079
    Re: house and siege tower —James Brink
   (...) It's hard to reach adult hands into a normally hinged building :) (...) creation. I like your battering ram too by the way :) For those who haven't seen it: (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: house and siege tower —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Thanks, James. Originally the second floor didn't come apart easily like that, but I went back and put in the tiles so it would easily come out so you could get to some of the details on the first floor. (...) Thanks. I used that idea of (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)