 Castle / 19055
Re: Stooped compyooter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 00:17:17 GMT

At 07:16 PM 1/8/2004, you wrote:
DARN!

     I've been MOCcing around in my collection, built 3 seed part MOCs, a
Colossal Castle Contest MOC, and started a Travis Kunce Aircar....

     And the stupid computer that I use with my digicam isn't working
right now.

     AAAAAAAARRGGHH!!!  And so on.

     Must...find...working...computer...soon...

Peace and Long Life,

I know exactly how you feel, man. Unfortunately, the problem and your sig
simply do not coexist in the known universe. I'm afraid there is no hope.

;-)

~Mike