 Castle / 19032
    Re: Medieval Mill —Andrzej M. Szlaga
   (...) Great job. Strange to say, the water wheel looks very similar to the one I've made: (URL) wonder who was first :) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Medieval Mill —James Brink
   Hi Andrzej, Your guarded mill is really nice work! (...) Apparently it was simultaneously. I was pretty bummed when I got back from vacation and saw your wheel on Brickshelf. I found the aeronomad set on clearance before xmas and used some of the (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Medieval Mill —Andrzej M. Szlaga
   (...) Thanks, James. (...) I guess our mills will be tough competitors in the contest :) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)