 Castle / 19025
  Re: My second Castle

David, WOW, This is truly amazing! Probably the best castle I've seen in the last year. THis thing gives me that," MAN I WISH I BUILT THAT" feeling. I love every detail, the construction, design details, scale, every bit of this is intense! I'm (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My second Castle

(...) Thats a Great compliment, Thank you Jon......... (...) I know exactly where your coming from. After looking at all the Great MOCs on Brickshelf all last year Ive had the same feeling and just had to do something for myself. Thanks again, Dave (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)