 Castle / 18923
  Re: Knights' Kingdom figures

(...) Why should the new joints do that any more than any other of the joints that have been released over the years? I for one am looking forward to getting my hands on some of those new joints, but I reject the assumption that any use I might put (...) (21 years ago, 22-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Knights' Kingdom figures

(...) Well first, i am DEFINATELY not a master of mecha, in fact, i am quite far from it :) Your post has humbled me, it might just be my frustration in only being able to use technic ball joints and slizer arm joints in my mocs that has caused my (...) (21 years ago, 22-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)