 Castle / 18886
    Re: banner year for castle —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! (...) No. Bye Jojo (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: banner year for castle —Mike Thorn
   (...) I'll buy them as soon as I can afford it. Same goes for Jayko and Rascus, the KK Technic-scale castle figures. Yes. Remember that TLC can't just cater to us castle diehards. They have to cater to the kids too. Kids are probably more interested (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)