 Castle / 18868
  Re: CASTLE ALIVE (Re: banner year for castle)

(...) Glorious bad castles! I'm not pleased with the mixture of old and new here. Flame me for saying this, but I think Lego would be advantaged by dumping all old Castle elements in favor of all new ones that are designed in a shared style. For (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: CASTLE ALIVE (Re: banner year for castle)

(...) Actually, the Armada Pirates helmet is the morion. What you refer to as a morion is more of a spangen-constructed Norman/Viking style. It's hard to tell with blurry pictures, but the new open faced helmet looks like a barbutte and is another (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)