 Castle / 18864
    Re: Classic Castle Adventures! —Mike Thorn
   (...) This sounds like great fun!! I'm in, I just sent my party information. One question: where do the beasts come from and how are they played? ~Mike (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Classic Castle Adventures! —Andrew Engstrom
     (...) Hi Glad to hear you're interested! I'll get right on your party registration. The "Beasts" are NPCs, meaning the Game Mediator controls them. The Player's only task is to either defeat or subdue the creatures (role-playing it well helps your (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)