 Castle / 18837
    Re: banner year for castle —Erick Jensen
   (...) I must have missed this announcement but wow. I thought you were talking about the bionicle knights, but those are going to kick arse! I would prefer some more traditional colored knights, but I've got them, now we can mix it up with more (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: banner year for castle —Andrew Engstrom
   (...) No, it's more like, "Who approaches the bridge of death must answer me these questions three, ere the other side ye see!" But seriously, I agree with the others, this is a great year for castle! Maybe not the best sets, but still great!! My (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)