 Castle / 18798
  Working ballista and onager

Hello, I have just completed my working ballista and onager. Both use technic rubber bands for power. The balck falcon ballista can be seen here: (URL) It can launch a 1x1 round brick several feet. Deep Links (URL) crusader onager can be seen here: (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Working ballista and onager

Awesome! Do you have plans? I cannot see where the onanger is powered by the rubber band. Adam (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Working ballista and onager

(...) Hi James, Great work. The ballista looks great. I wanted to suggest that you'll try to put a spear inside the round brick and see how it shoots. The onager is great as well. (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Working ballista and onager

(...) Hi Adam, I don't have any instructions for these. I could take some pictures of the assembly if people are interested. The rubber band on the onager stretches around the technic axle where the arm pivots. The rubber band is attached on either (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Working ballista and onager

(...) Hi Yaron, I just tried it. I can shoot a spear in a round brick about 7 ft. I had to bypass my trigger system for the launch tho :) James (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)