 Castle / 18796
    Re: humble request regarding Brickshelf —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) The reasons that have been stated elsewhere (no time to dig now but try looking in threads hung off lugnet.announce.brickshelf) is actually related to privacy considerations. (don't want to debate the validity of that here either, go find the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: humble request regarding Brickshelf —Ross Crawford
   (...) snip (...) I would gladly change my username (1) if Brickshlef provided a way of doing that. I would also tidy up my folders considerably if there was a way of doing that :) (2) please please please can we have a folder move function (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)