 Castle / 18763
    Elves Forest —Yaron Dori
   Hi everybody, Just wanted to reveal my 1st entry to the 'Colossal Castle Contest' Elves Forest (2 URLs) As always praises or/and criticize are both more then welcome (URL) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: Elves Forest —Dave O'Hare
   (...) Quite excellent! All together the set looks really 'playable.' How long did it take you to get the tree the way you liked it? Also, is that hair from the Harry Potter figs? That does indeed make a realistic Elf! Dave O (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Elves Forest —Yaron Dori
   (...) Hi Dave, Cool, thanks. I thought I'll go with something in the style that TLC makes. (...) Somewhere around a few days. I was inspired by LEGO pirates sets and set 6079 alot. (URL) (...) All the Elves hair are made from the 3 standard shapes (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)