 Castle / 1874
    Re: More teeny shacks... Almost a villiage! —Paul Davidson
   Very, very nice, David! A few suggestions -- I agree that there needs to be more "clutter", and that the 5 houses might look better cloistered in a circle. A few little sheds, stables, and troughs (for water and feed) would definitely add to the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: More teeny shacks... Almost a villiage! —David Eaton
   (...) Oooo! I forgot about troughs... those might look really cool! I was thinking of a chicken coop/mini-shed type thing, but I never got around to it... I think I'll work on some more clutter, etc, tonight... I put two small barrels in the scene, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)