 Castle / 18705
  Re: Wizards Tower, talking about height and weight problems!

(...) Holy Cow! Now that is huge and black! Words fail me...did you have this all planned out or did it just grow into the immenseness that it is? Oh, how about an interior? Man, that is a lot of black...have you weighed it? Josh (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizards Tower, talking about height and weight problems!

(...) Josh -- Good grief! Put the thing on a scale? *laugh* I think it's well over 100 lbs, but I am not sure. When it comes down to the design as a whole, it just kind of dropped out of my head. I am pretty lucky a lot of the exterior detail has (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)