 Castle / 18608
  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

(...) That's a bit of a jump. Plus, "Bionicle" is a defined theme with a defined storyline, which the knights are not a part of. So, it is entirely true saying its not Bionicle, and its entirely false saying it is Bionicle. -Tim (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

Hi Tim! (...) sigh Of course those Knights are not "Bionicle". However, imagine NOT being a Bionicle-connoisseur (And note, I do not say "Bionicle-Fan", just in case we want to continue being pettifoggers (sorry, if this word is an offensive term, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)