 Castle / 18596
18595  |  18597
Subject:
The new Castle sets are not Bionicle, time to get over it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:54:19 GMT

Now that we have seen the new Castle sets we know they are not Bionicle sets.

So can the Bionicle bashing stop now? I know Bionicle may not be very well loved
here on Lugnet - but bashing and mocking is not cool. I hope we are all adults
here, and I hope we can all act like adults.

So you may not like Bionicle and you may not like these new Castle sets - but
the 2 do NOT go hand-in-hand.

So if you are upset then let TLC know about it, taking it out on Bionicle is not
going to get you anywhere.

Play Well!

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com