 Castle / 18594
  Re: Boycot the New Castle Knight Sets

(...) Hi William, Just a quick question - I know you know how to spell 'Bionicle" correctly, you have done it many times in the very recent past. So whats the deal with spelling it wrong every time now? I know you do not like Bionicle, but I do not (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Boycot the New Castle Knight Sets

(...) Hi Mark, The spelling mistake was just that, a mistake. If my intent had been to further upset the Bionicle community, I would have found a more overt method. There are much better ways to upset people than with the occasional spelling (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)